Obituary: Lorraine Ross
April 30, 2002
A funeral for Lorraine Ross, 75, a Carson City resident for the past 13 years, will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the chapel at Sorensen Brothers Mortuary in Hayward, Calif. Visitation will be from 7-8 p.m. Wednesday at Sorenson Brothers.
Mrs. Ross died April 29, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Oct. 19, 1926, in San Francisco, Calif., to Anthony and Lena Campagna DiChristina.
She worked in the medical records field for 30 years, retiring in 1988 from Marshall Hospital in Placerville, Calif. She enjoyed gardening and spending time with her family.
Mrs. Ross was preceded in death by a daughter Vicky Ryan in 1980 and a sister Faye Delacotto.
Among her survivors are her husband of 57 years Gail of Carson City; son Richard of Carson City; daughter Christine Armenta of Gardnerville; sister Angie Sawyer of Pleasanton, Calif.; sister-in-law Helen Koski of Oakland, Calif.; three grandsons; two great-granddaughters and many nieces and nephews.
Burial will be at Lone Tree Cemetery in Hayward.
Recommended Stories For You
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimers Association, P.O. Box 6362, Reno, NV 89513.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley and Sorensen Brothers Mortuary are in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature