Obituary Louis J. Norton
August 3, 2002
A Mass of Christian burial will be said for Louis J. Norton at 9 a.m. Monday at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Fallon.
Louis died July 31, 2002, in Silver Springs from injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
He was born April 13, 1987 in Lake Tahoe, Calif., to Bruce and Tami Bumgarner Norton. He was 15.
Louis was a four-month resident of Silver Springs having moved from Oregon. He had just finished the ninth grade and was a leader and an independent person.
He was preceded in death by his grandmother Ilene Josephine Bumgarner.
Among his survivors are his parents; sisters Amber Marie and Rhae Lynn all of Silver Springs; grandparents Joseph and Marie Norton of Pahrump and grandfather Norman Lee Bumgarner of Mariposa, Calif.
Recommended Stories For You
Visitation will be at 6 p.m. Sunday followed by a Rosary at 7 p.m. at the Smith Family Funeral Home.
The Smith Family Funeral Home and Crematory is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says