Obituary: Louise Clara Evans
July 23, 2002
A service for Louise Clara Evans, 72, a Gardnerville resident for the past 12 years, will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Gall Catholic Church in Gardnerville.
Visitation will be from 6-7:30 p.m. at St. Gall.
Mrs. Evans died July 22, 2002, at her home. She was born Jan. 16, 1930, in San Pedro, Calif., to Filippo and Anna Palumbo Trani.
She married Alan Evans on Nov. 14, 1959, in San Pedro.
Before moving to Gardnerville, she lived in San Pedro.
Mrs. Evans was a bookkeeper in the restaurant industry as well as past part owner and operator of Trani’s Majestic Restaurant. She enjoyed quilting, various crafts and spending time with her family. She was a member of St. Gall Catholic Church.
Recommended Stories For You
She was preceded in death by brother Jack Trani in 1992 and sister Clara Martinez in 1961.
Among her survivors are her husband Alan of Gardnerville; daughter Kathi Cobb of Gardnerville; brothers Lou, Phil and John Trani, all of San Pedro; sister Lena Beaver of Chula Vista, Calif.; three grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
Burial will be at the Mottsville Cemetery.
A memorial service will be in San Pedro at a later date.
Memorial contributions may be made to a charity of choice.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit