Obituary: Louise L. Mondragon
August 30, 2002
A memorial service for Louise L. Mondragon, 64, a Carson City resident for the past 32 years, will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at FitzHenry’s Chapel of Faith.
Mrs. Mondragon died Aug. 25, 2002, at her home. She was born July 20, 1938, in Santa Cruz, Calif., to Edward J. and Chloe O’Grady Coffman.
She married Daniel Mondragon April 5, 1953, in Santa Cruz, Calif.
Mrs. Mondragon worked for Carson-Tahoe Hospital for 10 years, Washoe Medical Center for one year and 10 years for behavioral health. She enjoyed crocheting and reading. She was a Christian.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son Devon Lane.
Among her survivors are her husband Daniel, son Daniel L. and daughters Dana Lynn Robinson and Darcy Louise Mondragon, all of Carson City; brothers Don of Sacramento, Bill of Fairfield, Calif., George of San Francisco and Larry of Los Angeles; sister Ruby Garrison of Modesto, Calif.; nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’