Obituary: Lucy Carr Kotchian
May 3, 2002
A funeral service for Lucy Carr Kotchian, 87, a Carson City resident for the past three years, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Bohemian Cemetery in Lidgerwood, N.D.
Mrs. Kotchian died April 29, 2002, at Carson-Tahoe Hospital. She was born March 5, 1915, in Gary, Ind., to Charles Carr and Bess Cory Carr.
She married Archibald Carl Kotchian, a longtime executive for Lockheed in Southern California.
Prior to living in Carson City she resided in Southern California. Mrs. Kotchian was a homemaker.
Among her survivors are her husband, Archibald of Carson City; son, Robert L. Kotchian of San Jose, Calif.; brothers Charles C. Carr of Fort Collins, Colo., and Albion J. Carr of Los Osos, Calif., and grandchildren Sarah Elizabeth Kotchian of Paso Robles, Calif., and Ian Robert Kotchian of San Jose.
Burial will be at Bohemian Cemetery.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature