Obituary: Marcelina Dumlao Pascual
December 4, 2002
A service for Marcelina Dumlao Pascual, 79, a Reno resident for the past 21 years, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.
Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m. today at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley with a Rosary at 7 p.m.
Mrs. Pascual died Dec. 1, 2002, in Carson City. She was born April 6, 1923, in San Clemente, Tarlac, Philippines, to Eugenio and Justa Damian Dumlao.
She attended school in Tarlac, Philippines.
She married Federico Pascual May 19, 1951, in Quezon City, Philippines. He preceded her in death Dec. 26, 1993, in Reno.
Mrs. Pascual was a homemaker. She was a member of the Catholic Women’s League, Mother Butlers Guild.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are children Josie, Romulo, Mark and Amy Burgos; Fred, Linda, Eric and Daniel Pascual; Babette, Cesar, Michael and Matthew Rafano and Rose, Bill, William and David Feltner; a sister Basilisa Pineda and eight grandchildren
Burial will be in Lone Mountain Cemetery.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says