Obituary: Margaret "Pat" Grate
September 5, 2002
Before moving to this area, she lived in Carmichael, Calif.
Mrs. Grate was a retired secretary for the state of California. She was a member of St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church.
She was preceded in death by her husband Louis B. in March 1988 and brother Lawrence Naumann.
Among her survivors are her daughter Phyllis Conger of Washoe Valley and sister Laurene Stevenson of North Hollywood, Calif.
No service is scheduled.
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’