Obituary Margaret Rose Fritz
March 30, 2002
A memorial service for Margaret Rose Fritz, 83, a Carson City resident for the past 28 years, will be at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Fritz died March 28, 2002, at her home. She was born Feb. 2, 1919, in Nanticoke, Pa., to Elmer E. and Edna Nichols Sarge.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in North Hollywood, Calif.
Mrs. Fritz was a homemaker. She was a past member of the Eagles Club in Carson City. She enjoyed crocheting, reading and spending time with her family.
She was preceded in death by her husband Orval in 1994.
Among her survivors are her sons Gary A. Fritz, Bud K. Williams and Sarge P. Williams, all of Carson City and John O. Fritz of Hawaii; daughter Janice C. Elam of Carson City; brothers William Nichols of Ontario, Calif., and Jack E. Sarge of Carson City; 15 grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren; 21 great-great grandchildren and one great-great-great grandchild.
Recommended Stories For You
Burial will be in Lone Mountain Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Mary’s Hospice of Northern Nevada, 3264 Goni Road, Ste. 151, Carson City 89706.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’