Obituary: Marguerite Miller Fallen
April 23, 2002
A memorial service for Marguerite Miller Fallen, 77, a Carson City resident, will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the First Christian Church of Carson City.
Mrs. Fallen died April 21, 2002, as a result of a Lompa Lane traffic accident which took the life of her husband Ellison “Jim” Fallen on March 10, 2002.
She was preceded in death by her husbands Paul Shelton, Anthony Velia, Charles Loud and Ellison Fallen.
Among her survivors are her son and daughter-in-law Paul and Judy Shelton and daughter and son-in-law Teresa and John Cooper, all of Tacoma, Wash.; four grandchildren and sister Jessee Castleman Huff of Oregon.
Ross Burke & Knobel Mortuary is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature