Obituary: Maria Viola Kofoed
August 3, 2002
Maria Viola Kofoed, 71, a Dayton resident for the past 18 years, died July 23, 2002, in Carson City. She was born Oct. 2, 1930, in Helena, Ark., to Charles and Jennie Edwards Nicastro.
She married Viggo Kofoed Aug. 1, 1967, in Chicago, Ill.
Before moving to Dayton, she lived at South Lake Tahoe.
Mrs. Kofoed was a homemaker. She was a Catholic. She enjoyed crafts and was active in the Republican Party.
Among her survivors are her husband Viggo of Dayton.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Funeral Home.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home and Crematory is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’