Obituary: Marie Elsie Zegers
December 4, 2002
Marie Elsie Zegers, 57, a Gardnerville and Carson City area resident for the past four years, died Nov. 26, 2002, at her home in Gardnerville.
She was born May 7, 1945, in New York, to Andrew and Elsie Gustavason Strahlmann.
Before moving to this area, she lived in New York.
She was a housewife. She enjoyed making crafts and bowling.
Among her survivors are her sons John Peter II and Timothy L., both of Gardnerville, and Andrew E. of Middletown, N.Y., and four grandchildren.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home, Gardnerville, is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says