Obituary: Martha Deminski
August 22, 2002
Martha Deminski, 81, a Carson City resident for the past 33 years, died Aug. 21, 2002, at her home. She was born April 4, 1921, in Canton, Ohio, to Isaac and Nina Bertram.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Torrance, Calif.
She married Michael Deminski April 11, 1949, in Lomita, Calif.
Mrs. Deminski was a member of the Eastern Star. She loved fishing and gardening. She was a Methodist.
Among her survivors are her husband Michael of Carson City; son Joe Blas of Ohio; daughter Chellie Settie of Carson City; seven grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed