Obituary: Mary Adeline Benedett
November 10, 2002
Funeral services for Mary Adeline Benedett, a Carson City resident for the past seven years, will be at 3 p.m. Wednesday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Benedett died Nov. 7, 2002, at home. She was born Aug. 16, 1929, in Litchfield, Ill., to William H. and Fern Halford Webster. She was 73.
Mrs. Benedett was a homemaker and was very active in the Holy Family Parrish Catholic Church in Auburn, Wash. She enjoyed canning, camping, traveling and spending time with her many friends.
Prior to living in Carson City, Mrs. Benedett lived in Anchorage, Alaska.
Among her survivors are her daughter and son-in-law Carol and Mike Huske of Anchorage; daughter Susan A. Benedett of Buckley, Wash.; son, Daniel A. Benedett, a U.S. Marine, listed as missing in action as a result of a rescue attempt in the waters around Cambodia; brother, Harry Purdy of Hemet, Calif.; and grandchildren Paul B. and Peggy Sue Huske of Anchorage.
Visitation will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday at Walton’s.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature