Obituary: Mary Ann Kazakoff
March 15, 2002
A memorial service for Mary Ann Kazakoff, a Carson City resident for the past 25 years, will be at 7 p.m. today at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Kazakoff died March 11, 2002, at Carson-Tahoe Hospital.
She retired from the Ormsby Association for Retarded Citizens after working for many years as a trainer for mentally disabled adults.
Among her survivors are her husband of 57 years, Bill; children Elizabeth Ann and William D.; foster children James John and John James; six grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; five sisters and one brother.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing