Obituary: Mary J. Frayo
June 22, 2002
A Celebration of Life for Mary J. Frayo, 76, a Stagecoach resident for the past 12 years, will be held from 2-4 p.m. June 29 at the Silver Springs Senior Center, 1050 Pyramid Ave. in Silver Springs.
Mrs. Frayo died June 18, 2002, at her home. She was born Nov. 2, 1925, in Oklahoma to Jimmie and Ella Royal Stoker. She was preceded in death by her parents, husband Henry Frayo, son Frank Frayo, brother Guy Stoker and sisters Odella McHenry and Lucille Webb.
Prior to living in the Lyon County area she resided in Oroville, Calif.
She was a retired cook for a school district. Mrs. Frayo was also a cook for the Lyon County Senior Citizens Center for several years. She was a loving person and was everyone’s Nana. She loved her family and enjoyed Bingo and knitting.
Among her survivors are her son, Carl Crain of California; daughter Deborah Stackwell of Wyoming; stepsons Louie Webb of Oklahoma and Ron Frayo of Washington, 12 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Capitol City Cremation and Burial Society in Carson City is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’