Obituary: Maxine E. Morkin
August 11, 2002
Maxine E. Morkin, a 14-year resident of Stagecoach, died Aug. 9, 2002. She was born Feb. 4, 1939, in Niles, Calif. She was 63.
Among her survivors are her husband of 39 years, William R. of Stagecoach; son David G. of San Ramon, Calif.; four grandchildren, Jessica, Justin, Dale Jr. and Brandi.; her godfather Wilburt Vargas, of Fremont, Calif.; aunts Edna Souza of Livermore, Calif., Lorraine Andrade, Dorothy Vargas, Gussy Newcomb all of Fremont and many nieces and nephews.
No services will be held.
Memorial donations in her name may be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’