Obituary Michael Patrick Roberts
June 15, 2002
Graveside service for Michael Patrick Roberts, a Stateline resident for 25 years, will be at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday at Lone Mountain Cemetery.
Mr. Roberts died June 12, 2002, in Carson City. He was 54.
He was born Nov. 10, 1947, in Frankfurt, Germany, to Cread R. and Pauline C. Deen Roberts.
In 1986, he married Sooni Yong Ja in the Love Chapel at Lake Tahoe.
Mr. Roberts graduated from the American High School in Baumholder, Germany. In 1969, he graduated with a bachelor’s of arts degree in political science from the University of Idaho. He was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa fraternity.
He worked for Harrah’s at South Lake Tahoe for 25 years.
Recommended Stories For You
He was a Catholic.
He was a captain in the U.S. Army serving from 1969-1976 at which time he earned the Medal of Commendation.
He is survived by his wife, Sooni of Stateline; brother John of Saranac, N.Y. and daughter Laura Roberts of Carson City.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed