Obituary: Michele Campbell
October 24, 2002
A celebration of life for Michele (Shelley) Campbell, 39, a Gardnerville resident for the past six years, will be at 1 p.m. Nov. 2 at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Campbell died Oct. 18, 2002. She was born Sept. 20, 1963, in San Jose, Calif.
She was a graduate of Archbishop Mitty High School and Ponce Beauty College.
She married Stuart Campbell in 1985.
Mrs. Campbell was a hair stylist in Carson City. She loved the 49ers, collecting antiques and cooking.
Among her survivors are her husband Stuart of Gardnerville; father and stepmother Don and Ellen Alexander of Penn Valley, Calif.; mother and stepfather Francene Mertins and Herman Siegel of Lahaina, Hawaii; brother and sister-in-law Michael and Barbara Alexander, nephew David Alexander and niece Emma Alexander, all of San Jose, and stepbrother Ernest Caballero of Valley Village, Calif.
Recommended Stories For You
A memorial account has been established in her name to assist with expenses. Donations may be made to any Bank of America to account 004964713196.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’