Obituary: Milton Knapp
May 14, 2002
Milton Knapp, 87, a Wellington resident for the past 20 years, died May 10, 2002, in Carson City. He was born Aug. 6, 1914, in Venice, Calif.
Before moving to Wellington, he lived in Crestline, Calif.
Mr. Knapp served in the U.S. Navy during World War II as an engine machinist aboard the USS Omaha.
He was preceded in death by his wife Norma in 1992.
Among his survivors are his son Mark of Wellington.
At his request, no service will be held.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature