Obituary Nancy A. Taylor
April 7, 2002
Memorial services for Nancy A. Taylor, 66, will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Virginia City.
Mrs. Taylor was born April 7, 1935 in New York the daughter of Richard and Anne Taylor House.
She died April 2, 2002 at Nevada Cares in Carson City.
Mrs. Taylor was a secretary in the clerks office for the federal court system in Greensboro, N.C. She lived in Dayton for the past year and a half, having moved from Greensboro.
She loved cooking and reading.
She is survived by her daughters Cherie Gavuzzi of Dayton and Karen Phillips of Greenwich, Conn.; a brother Louis House of Jordan, N.Y. and a granddaughter Claire Phillips of Greenwich.
Recommended Stories For You
Inurnment will follow the service at Lone Mountain Cemetery.
Donations in her name may be made to St. Mary’s Hospice, 3264 Goni Road, Ste. 151, Carson City, NV 89706.
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature