Obituary: Nancy A. Vasko
November 27, 2002
A memorial service for Nancy A. Vasko, 74, a Carson City resident for the past 21 years, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Hot Springs Apartments Recreation Hall.
She died Nov. 23, 2002, at Carson-Tahoe Hospital. She was born Oct. 3, 1928, in Haaman, Ky., to Oliver Hardin and Elizabeth Vance Hardin. She was preceded in death by her husband, Mike Vasko, in 1981.
She enjoyed sewing and painting.
Prior to living in Carson City she lived in La Habra, Calif.
She was a past member of the Ladies Guild of St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Community and past member of the Women of the Moose in Whittier, Calif. She was a member of the St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Community.
Among her survivors are her son, Michael Paul Vasko of Reno; daughters Linda Marie Hull and Deborah Ann Vasko, both of Carson City; sister, Alice Bryce of Pennsylvania; nine grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Cremation is under the direction of FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature