Obituary: Nathalie ‘Nan’ Allen
May 14, 2002
Nathalie “Nan” Allen, 76, a Carson City resident for the past 30 years, died May 7, 2002 at her home. She was born Aug. 16, 1925, in Fresno, Calif., to Warner and Alberta Higgins.
She attended Pacific Union College in Napa, Calif.
She married Ross W. Allen.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived at South Lake Tahoe.
Mrs. Allen owned a furniture business for 12 years and was a government employee with the Federal Bankruptcy Court in Reno.
She was preceded in death by son Wayne March 3, 1995.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are her husband of 58 years Ross of Carson City; children Warner Allen and Kathy Rojeck; sister Joan McEvoy of Portland, Ore.; eight grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says