Obituary Patricia A. Gulino
March 27, 2002
Patricia A. Gulino, 70, a Gardnerville resident for the past two years, died March 22, 2002, at Barton Memorial Hospital at South Lake Tahoe. She was born Oct. 30, 1931, in San Pedro, Calif., to Harvey and Irene Bryant.
Before moving to Gardnerville, she lived for many years at South Lake Tahoe and in Monterey and Pacific Grove, Calif.
She enjoyed cooking and antique collecting.
Among her survivors are her husband of 53 years, John; three children and four grandchildren.
McFarlane Mortuary is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit