Obituary: Raymond Aasness
September 26, 2002
A memorial service for Raymond Aasness, 68, a Fernley resident, will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the Lakeview Baptist Church in Silver Springs.
Mr. Aasness died Sept. 23, 2002, at the Veterans Hospital in Reno after a long illness.
He moved to Nevada from Canandaigua, N.Y. in 1995.
Mr. Aasness was a member of the Lakeview Baptist Church.
He served in the U.S. Army from 1951 to 1954 during the Korean War.
Among his survivors are his wife Roberta; children Vickie Seuzenau, Joanne Guzman and Cynthia Johnson, all of North Carolina and brother Edgar of North Dakota.
Recommended Stories For You
Burial will be in Canandaigua
Memorial contributions may be made to the Cancer Research Foundation.
Reno Memorial Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature