Obituary Raymond Charles Lynch
March 24, 2002
Raymond Charles Lynch, 78, a 26-year resident of Carson City died March 21, 2002 in Carson City.
Mr. Lynch was born Nov. 23, 1923 in St. Paul, Minn.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army and served in World War II where he earned the EAME Theater ribbon with one battle star, the American Theater Ribbon and the Purple Heart.
He is survived by his wife, Audrey of Carson City; sons Paul Hannel of Arkansas and Jerry Lynch of Texas; daughters Alice Kattner and Elaine Thornton both of California and Teri Hurt of Nevada; 11 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
No services will be held at his request.
In lieu of flowers, donation can be made in Mr. Lynch’s name to the American Heart Association.
Recommended Stories For You
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley in Carson City is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’