Obituary Richard Fisk
March 17, 2002
Richard Fisk, 80, died at Carson-Tahoe Hospital on March 12, 2002 from a lengthy illness.
Mr. Fisk was born on Dec. 2, 1922, in Omaha, Neb., to Edgar A. and Katherine Fisk.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Martha, who died in 1988; a sister, Mary Valiton, in 1980; a daughter, Susan Solano, in 1988; and a brother, Edgar Fisk, in 1976.
Mr. Fisk lived in Carson City for 16 years coming from San Jose, Calif.
He served in the U.S. Army and was a veteran of WWII where he took part in the European Campaign.
He is survived by a daughter, Diana LaFleur and grandson, Eric LaFleur, both of Sparks.
Recommended Stories For You
Inurement will be at the Veterans Cemetery in Fernley.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home in Carson City is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand