Obituary Rosalie A. Pozz1
October 8, 2002
She was born Sept., 5, 1917, in Louisiana, to Frank and Maria Cassio Abinanti.
She married Andrew E. Pozzi Sept. 23, 1940, in Louisiana.
Before moving to Minden, she lived in Carson City for five years, coming from Hayward, Calif.
Mrs. Pozzi was a homemaker. She was a Catholic.
Among her survivors are her husband of Minden; brother Russ Abinanti and sister Connie Ricketts both of San Jose, Calif. and numerous nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be at a later date in San Jose.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing