Obituary Rose Mattia-Clutts
June 7, 2002
A memorial service for Rose Mattia-Clutts, 72, a Minden resident for the past seven years, will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Gall Catholic Church in Gardnerville with Father Bill presiding.
Mrs. Mattia-Clutts died June 4, 2002, at her home. She was born June 10, 1929, in New Jersey, to William and Rose Marinello Castagno.
Before moving to Minden, she lived in San Diego.
Mrs. Mattia-Clutts worked in the banking industry. She was a member of St. Gall Catholic Church.
She was preceded in death by brothers Nicolas Castagno and Anthony Castagno and sister Mary Kelly.
Among her survivors are her husband Harold W. Clutts of Minden; daughter June Antonis of Oakridge, Tenn.; sons Gary Mattia of Bridgeton, Maine, Kenneth Mattia of Ocean, N.J., Chris Mattia of Hazlet, N.J., and Vinnie Mattia of Point Pleasant Beach, N.J.; brother Bill Castagno of Atlantic Highlands, N.J.; sister Mena Parker of Carson City; 10 grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature