Obituary: Roxann Leid
September 4, 2002
An outdoor memorial service for Roxann Leid will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Leid family home, 1419 Longview Road, Carson City.
Mrs. Leid died Aug. 31, 2002, at St. Mary’s Hospital in Reno. She was born May 3, 1944, in Burbank, Calif.
She married David Leid in Las Vegas and they moved to Carson City to open one of the first Bobby Page’s Dry Cleaners locations in Northern Nevada.
While living in Carson City, Mrs. Leid was Carson-Tahoe Hospital Auxiliary President. She was also a longtime member of Soroptimist International. She enjoyed volunteering in her community, boating, fishing and spending time with her family and friends.
Among her survivors are her husband David; daughter and son-in-law Janet and Steven Wells of Reno; son and daughter-in-law Kevin and Jodee Leid of Carson City; brothers and sisters-in-law Norman and Audrey Prupas and Dr. Malin and Barbara Prupas, all of Reno and four grandchildren.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Nevada Diabetes Association for Children and Adults.
Recommended Stories For You
Ross, Burke & Knobel Mortuary is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy