Obituary: Sandra Lee Omen
November 3, 2002
A prayer service for Sandra Lee Omen, a 27-year Carson City resident, will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Church of Latter-day Saints, 411 S. Saliman Road.
Mrs. Omen died Nov. 1, 2002, at her home in Carson City. She was born March 13, 1940, in Minnesota to Earl and Gemina G. Milbradt. She was 62.
Prior to moving to Carson City, Mrs. Omen lived in Minnesota. She enjoyed reading, sewing and latchook.
She was a retired secretary for the U.S. government.
Mrs. Omen was preceded in death by a daughter Margaret Dargert on Feb. 13, 2002.
Among her survivors are her husband of 27 years, Richard of Carson City; a son, Michael Ebert of Idaho; a daughter, LaJune LaBlanc of Minnesota; five grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’