Obituary: Seleta Mae Crandall
November 22, 2002
A funeral for Seleta Mae Crandall, 88, a Yerington resident, will be at 11 a.m. today at the Community United Methodist Church in Yerington with the Rev. Juan Salinas officiating.
Mrs. Crandall died Nov. 20, 2002, at Long Term Care of South Lyon Medical Center in Yerington. She was born Dec. 4, 1914, in Boynton, Okla., to Charles and Jennie Bogie Naumann.
She attended schools in Oklahoma.
She married Roy C. Crandall Sept. 12, 1936, in Boynton.
She moved to Weed Heights and Yerington from California in 1953.
Mrs. Crandall was a homemaker and loved to sew and can vegetables from her garden.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are her husband of 66 years, Roy of Yerington; children Zoe Hines of Winnemucca, Pat Lyon of Eureka, Calif., and Cecil Crandall of Carson City; sister Jennie Linderman of Fresno, Calif.; eight grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; brother, Kenneth; and sister Opal King.
Memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
Freitas Rupracht Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says