Obituary SP Dickson
March 28, 2002
SP Dickson, 84, a Gardnerville resident for the past nine years, died March 27, 2002, in Carson City. He was born March 27, 1918, in Olten, Texas, to Samuel P. and Marie Silcot Dickson.
He married Muriel A. Chartrand May 21, 1981 at South Lake Tahoe.
Before moving to Gardnerville, he lived in Sunnyvale, Calif.
Mr. Dickson worked for Lockheed Space and Missile in Sunnyvale, Calif. for 27 years. He as a member of the Elks Lodge for 25 years. He loved to dance and travel.
He was preceded in death by his brother Earl and sister Martha Ott.
Among his survivors are his wife Muriel of Gardnerville and daughters Julie Dickson of Covina, Calif., and Joann Murphy of Lakeview, Ore., and four grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
A memorial service will be at a later date.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home and Crematory is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand