Obituary: Steve Senter
April 30, 2002
Steve Senter, 59, a Gardiner, Ore. resident, died April 17, 2002 in Yachats, Ore. He was born March 10, 1943, in Walla Walla, Wash.
He attended various schools in Idaho and Colorado.
He married Mary Senter in May 1992 in Carson City.
He worked for the U.S. Forest Service and moved from Idaho to Carson City in 1985. He worked for McQueary Excavation for six years and for Canyon Creek Construction Co. from 1991 until he retired in November 2000.
He was a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars and enjoyed owning and running the Snake River in his jet boat.
He served in the U.S. Army for eight years in Berlin, Germany and Vietnam as a sergeant.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his wife Mary of Oregon; son Sonny of Idaho; stepson Caleb Osborn of Oregon; sister Jo Jan, brother Bob, niece Loni and nephew Louie all of Idaho and nephew Gypsy of Oregon.
Cremation was at Central Coast Cremation Service of Newport, Ore.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’