Obituary: Steven Ray Parsons
August 20, 2002
A memorial service for Steven Ray Parsons, 47, a Carson City resident for the past 23 years, will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at FitzHenry’s Chapel of Faith.
Mr. Parsons died Aug. 17, 2002, at Washoe Medical Center. He was born April 12, 1955, in Livermore, Calif., to William Elliotte and Wanda Murphy Parsons.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Oregon.
Mr. Parsons enjoyed riding his Harley-Davidson motorcycle and spending time with his family. He was an avid outdoorsman.
Among his survivors are her father and mother, both of Carson City; son Steven Timothy of Minnesota; daughters Heather Marie Parsons of Massachusetts, Stephanie Lee Parsons of Carson City and Nesha Adele Streeter of Minnesota; brothers Robert of Modesto, Calif. and Michael of Sonora, Calif.; one grandchild and numerous nieces and nephews.
Cremation will be at FitzHenry’s Crematory.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’