Obituary: Terrie Ann Early
April 6, 2003
Terrie Ann Early, a five-year Carson City resident died April 3, 2003 in Carson City. She was born March 26, 1950 in Burbank, Calif., to Curtis and Lois Dickson. She was 53.
Prior to living in Carson City she lived in Bishop, Calif., for 20 years.
Among her survivors are her husband Dennis Patrick of Carson City; daughter Buffy Flagg of Mammoth Lakes, Calif.; sister Christine Cozad of Moorpark, Calif., and niece Jaime Cozad of San Diego.
No services will be held.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office