Obituary — Thomas E. Wingrove
March 19, 2002
A memorial service for Thomas E. Wingrove, 54, a Carson City resident for the past seven months, will be at 5 p.m. today at St. Gall Catholic Church in Gardnerville.
Mr. Wingrove died March 11, 2002, at his home. He was born Nov. 6, 1947, in Ypsilanti, Mich.
He received a bachelor’s degree in business from Eastern Michigan University.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Pensacola, Fla., and Chelsea, Mich.
Mr. Wingrove was the general manager of New Life Bakery. He spent most of his career in manufacturing management.
He served in the U.S. Air Force.
Recommended Stories For You
Among his survivors are his companion Martha Fricano of Carson City; sons Stephen and Douglas, both of Michigan, and brother Ted Wingrove of Kentucky.
A funeral was held in Michigan.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Chelsea, Mich., in care of Janowiak Funeral Home, Ypsilanti, Mich.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature