Obituary Tod V. Carlini
June 6, 2002
A funeral for Tod V. Carlini, 75, a Yerington resident for the past 49 years, will be at 10 a.m. today at the Yerington Intermediate School Gym.
Mr. Carlini died June 1, 2002, in Wellington. He was born Sept. 1, 1926, in East Ely to Felix and Letizia Carlini.
He received a master’s degree from Utah State University.
He married Elizabeth Vasilias Dec. 24, 1950, in Ely.
Mr. Carlini was superintendent of the Lyon County School District. He was an active member of the Yerington Rotary Club and a member of the Retired Teachers and the Nevada Interscholastic Activities Association.
Mr. Carlini served in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Recommended Stories For You
He was preceded in death by his brother Joe and a sister Dora Slight.
Among his survivors are his wife Elizabeth of Yerington; son Tod of Minden and sisters Clara Barredo and Norma Elizagoyen.
Burial will be at the Valley View Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Yerington Rotary Scholarship Fund, in care of Joe Giomi, P.O. Box 281, Yerington 89447.
Freitas Rupracht Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand