Obituary: Veronica ‘Ronnie’ Trapini
June 4, 2002
Veronica “Ronnie” Trapini, 83, a Carson City resident for 12 years, died May 26 at Manor Care in Reno.
Among her survivors are her daughter and son-in-law Laura and Barry Haltman; son John and two grandsons, all of California; brother Gerald Tennies of Milwaukee, Wis., and sister Mary Grady of Reno.
Walton’s Sparks Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing