Obituary: William L. Hutchison
September 8, 2002
Memorial services for 22-year Gardnerville resident William L. Hutchison will be at 3 p.m. Monday at FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home.
Mr. Hutchison died Sept. 6, 2002 at home. He was born May 31, 1924 in Los Angeles to William and Margert Toothman Hutchison. He was 78.
Prior to living in Gardnerville he lived in Whittier, Calif. for 30 years.
Mr. Hutchison was a retired Los Angeles firefighter and served in the U.S. Navy.
Among his survivors are his wife Dolores of Gardnerville; daughters Carol Wedel and Kathy Higginbotham both of Carson City and Linda David of Riverside, Calif.; a son Jay of Gardnerville; eight grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
FitzHenry’s Crematory is in charge of cremation.
Recommended Stories For You
FitzHenry’s Carson Valley Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature