Obituary Wilma B. Brinson
June 15, 2002
A funeral for Wilma B. Brinson, 74, a Carson City resident for the past 44 years, will be at noon Friday at Walton’s Chapel of the Valley.
Mrs. Brinson died June 11, 2002, at her home. She was born March 14, 1928, in Enterprize, Utah, to Cyril and Vilda Robinson Bastian.
She graduated from high school and attended two years of college in Utah.
Before moving to Carson City, she lived in Alamo where she moved when she was an infant.
Mrs. Brinson worked for Nevada State Gaming Control Board for 20 years. She was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, C-Hill Chapel. She loved to dance and watch wildlife.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Recommended Stories For You
Among her survivors are her sons and daughter-in-law Jay and Dee Dee Foremaster and Dennis and Jane Brinson, all of Carson City; sisters Roberta Speirs of Cherry Valley, Calif., Beatrice Stewart of Alamo and Zina Johnson of Yerington; brothers Weldon Bastian and Grant Bastian, both of Nampa, Idaho, and four grandchildren.
Burial will be at Walton’s Carson Gardens Cemetery.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says