Obituary: Zetta Carte Moore
September 7, 2002
Zetta Carte Moore, 81, a Gardnerville resident for the past six years, died Aug. 31, 2002, at the Evergreen Carson Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center after a short illness. She was born Jan. 4, 1921, in Wise County, Va.
After graduating from high school, she began working for the FBI in Washington, D.C.
She married Ivren H. Moore in June 1945, and they settled in Lima, Ohio. Before moving to Gardnerville, they lived in Saratoga, Calif.
Among her survivors are her husband; sons James of Vancouver, Wash. and Jeff of Glendale, Ariz.; sisters Hazel Beckett of Princeton, W.Va., Mildred Milam of Ocala, Fla. and Nellie Walser of Winston Salem, N.C.; three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
She will be buried in Princeton, W.Va.
Walton’s Chapel of the Valley is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature