Obituary: Zigmund "Ziggy" Bernard Chechourka
October 12, 2002
Zigmund “Ziggy” Bernard Chechourka, 64, a Carson City resident for the past four years, died Oct. 11, 2002, at Carson-Tahoe Hospital. He was born April 15, 1938, in Pennsylvania, to Vincent and Mary Rose Cerep Chechourka.
Before moving to Carson City, he lived in Pennsylvania.
Mr. Chechourka was a landscaper. He loved to play keno at the Carson Nugget.
He was preceded in death by his parents and brother Vincent Chechourka.
Among his survivors are his sister, Rose Marie of Carson City; brothers Sylvester of Texas and Joseph, Andrew and Bernard, all of California and numerous nieces and nephews.
No service is scheduled.
Recommended Stories For You
Capitol City Cremation & Burial Society is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature