September 16, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 22-year-old manager from Carson City was arrested at 9:15 a.m. Sunday on Pheasant Street for suspicion of contempt of court.
— A 31-year-old transient was arrested at 2:17 a.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of Larry Circle for suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Her bail was set at $210.
— A 37-year-old unemployed man from Eugene, Ore. was arrested at 12:37 a.m. Sunday in the 3500 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $210.
— Israel Angel, 22, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 10 p.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Bunch Way for suspicion of felony probation violation and failure to appear. No bail was set.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature