Road report 10/21
October 19, 2007
Construction on Carson City streets for the week beginning Oct. 22:
• Harbin Street will be closed to through traffic between Telegraph and Second streets. Also, Musser Street will be closed to through traffic between Pratt Avenue and Hackamore Way for street reconstruction. These closures will be in effect for about a week.
• Work is under way on utility relocations along East Fifth Street between Saliman Road and Butti Way for the freeway. Overall work in this area will continue through December. Be alert for traffic controls and flaggers.
• Reconstruction of Goni Road between College Parkway and Hot Springs Road is under way. Traffic will be maintained through the construction area, but may be detoured for some of the time, so be alert for changes and flaggers.
• Wide crack repairs will begin this coming week on Kingsley Lane, Kitchen Drive, Cortez Street and Dilday Drive.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand