Construction on Carson City streets for the week beginning Monday.
• Fairview Drive will be closed between Roop Street and South Carson Street for maintenance and restriping from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. today.
• Work continues on the southeast sewer extension, phase 7 project which will affect Valley View Drive from Edmonds Drive to Conte Drive, Conte Drive from Valley View Drive to Clearview Drive, Clearview Drive, from Edmonds Drive to Conte Drive, and Conte Drive from Bennett Avenue to Hudson Drive. Traffic controls will be in effect through Monday.
• Work continues on the Timberline and Combs Canyon storm water drainage project which will have a limited affect on Combs Canyon Road between Ormsby Boulevard and Murphy Drive, and on Murphy Drive at its intersection with Van Patten Avenue. Traffic controls will be in effect when work is occurring through Dec. 15.
• Due to the construction of the new Sheriff’s Administration Building, Harbin Avenue is closed to traffic between Musser and Second streets. This closure will remain in effect through September 2007.
• Curry Street will be closed between Clearview Drive and Koontz Lane until early January, for street reconstruction and installation of utility lines and poles.