S.C. quartet to perform
October 9, 2007
The Palmetto State Quartet will perform in concert at 7 p.m. Thursday at Good Shepherd Wesleyan Church, 1505 Railroad Drive.
The free, southern gospel concert features the quartet, with a rich blend of classic tones that define them as a living legacy.
A love offering will be accepted to help defray the group’s travel expenses.
Originating in South Carolina, the group derived its unique name from the state’s Palmetto tree. Over the past six decades, many talented singers and musicians have come and gone, but always consistent is the rich, classy sound that has propelled them to the forefront.
For information on the quartet, visit http://www.palmettostatequartet.com. For information on the concert, call 885-8361.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit