November 16, 2002
The following people were sentenced in Carson City District Court:
— Christopher Coston, 20, of Carson City, was sentenced Nov. 5 to three years’ probation after pleading guilty to gross misdemeanor attempted theft. He must also pay a portion of $7,000 in restitution.
— Lisa Stoner, 37, of California, was sentenced Nov. 11 to three years’ probation after pleading guilty to felony theft. She must also pay $6,270 in restitution.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says