May 21, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Charles Edward Washington, 37, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 3:21 p.m. Sunday in the 3300 block of Dilday Drive for suspicion of felony battery with domestic violence three or more times in seven years. His bail was set at $10,000.
— Julie Irene Thomas, 38, a store manager from Carson City, was arrested at 5:15 p.m. Sunday on Winnie Lane for suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Sunday:
— One traffic stop.
— One report of found property.
Recommended Stories For You
— Two court order violations.
— The subject stops.
— One petty larceny.
— One assist other agency.
— Two juvenile runaways.
— One sexual assault report.
— One grand larceny.
— Two unwanted subjects.
— One suspicious circumstance.
— One vehicle injury report.
— One non-injury accident.
— One suspicious vehicle.
— One welfare check.
— Seven domestic disputes.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed