May 22, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Billi Jo Hawkins, 25, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:20 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue for suspicion of gross misdemeanor unlawful use of 911. Her bail was set at $2,605.
— Maximo Sales-Salmeron, 32, a machine operator from Carson City, was arrested at 1:50 a.m. Tuesday in the Cowee Circle for suspicion of felony home invasion. His bail was set at $25,000.
— Christian V. Rough, 20, a tile setter from Carson City, was arrested Monday for suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and no mirrors on his vehicle. His bail was set at $25,000.
— Rory Evans, 33, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 3:35 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of East Long Street for suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Monday:
Recommended Stories For You
— Three subject stops.
— One report of found property.
— Two school calls.
— Two welfare checks.
— Two coroner calls.
— Two fraud complaints.
— One animal control dispatch.
— Three domestic disputes.
— Two petty larcenies.
— One grand larceny.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature