June 3, 2002
The following arrests were made Saturday by the Carson City Sheriff’s department:
–Ronald Beltran, a 40-year-old Carson City construction worker, was arrested at 5:49 a.m. on charges of drunk driving, failing to register as an ex-felon and basic speeding on his motorcycle. His bail was set at $1,370.
–A 23-year-old Carson City bartender was arrested in the 900 block of Musser Street at 8:47 p.m. He was charged with domestic battery and bail was set at $3,105.
–A 29-year-old Carson City technician was arrested at 2 p.m. near Costco for violating a protection order.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature